The technique of an 8 point lift, otherwise known as the ‘liquid facelift’ places the dermal fillers into eight points on each side of the face to lift and re-vitalise the faces lost areas of volume. The 8 point lift approach, developed by Dr Mauricio De Maio, requires a high level of skill to administer correctly to ensure the patient does not look ‘puffy’ or ‘fake’.
Dr Dennis Millard from Utopian Cosmetics explains “As we age, we experience volume loss through multiple regions around the face, this style of treatment restores volume to these areas to provide patients with a natural look”.
With the 8 point lift being one of Dr Millard’s favourite procedures to administer, his high level of training and skill ensures his patients receive the best possible outcome from this procedure. This treatment allows Dr Millard to revitalize the face in a natural looking way, making the face look balanced, youthful and fresher.
The treatment restores volume in the below areas:
- Outer and Inner Cheek bones: Restores volume and reshapes the natural ‘S-shaped’ curve that runs over the cheek bone
- Tear trough: Reduce shadowing and hollowness under the eyes
- Nasolabial folds: Fill the lines that run from the nose to the mouth
- Corners of the mouth: Correct the ‘mouth frown’ that can occur when the corners of the mouth turn downwards with age, leading to a sad appearance
- Pre-jowl area: Lift the mid-face and counter the appearance of heavy jowls
- Jawline: Redefine the jawline, running from under the ears to the chin
- Mid face: Add volume and fill the cheeks to counter the hollowness that can occur with ageing
Optional extra areas:
- Lip enhancement
- Temple volume enhancement
If you would like to find out any more information on the 8 point lift technique or are interested in booking in an appointment with Utopian Cosmetics, please contact us on 1300 311 755 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org